World Water-Tech Innovation Summit
The World Water-Tech Innovation Summit returns to London on February 21-22, 2023 - connecting you with forward-thinking water utilities, regulators, engineering firms, technology giants, investors, and innovators around the world for six weeks of networking and deal-making.
We’re delighted to share a first look at the summit programme, created with valued input from our 50+ expert advisors from across the water innovation ecosystem.
Key Themes Include:
- Resilience & Net Zero: Assessing Global Risks & Implementing Contingency Plans
- Energy Uncertainty: Improving Energy Efficiency & Finding Renewable Sources
- Extreme Weather: Adapting to Frequent Drought and Flooding Events
- Non-Revenue Water: Utilising Predictive Technologies for Leakage Reduction
- Drinking Water: Addressing the Growing PFAS Challenge & Improving Quality
- Wastewater Systems: Treatment Challenges, Stormwater Management & Smart Sewers
- Circular Economy: Investigating the Economic Case for Water Reuse & Resource Recovery
- Regulatory Insights: Incentivising Collaboration, Innovation & Action
- Financing Change: Driving Proactive Investment Activities
We have two keynote speakers confirmed including Sir James Bevan, CEO at the Environment Agency and Patrick Child, Deputy-Director General, DG Environment (ENV) at the European Commission.
- Setting the scene for the summit, Sir James Bevan will deliver the Welcoming Keynote Address to highlight the most pressing challenges facing the global water sector.
- Patrick Child will continue the conversation, addressing the impact and opportunities of those challenges across the European water landscape.
|Event End Date||22-02-2023|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|