The World Water-Tech Innovation Summit returns to London on February 21-22, 2023 - connecting you with forward-thinking water utilities, regulators, engineering firms, technology giants, investors, and innovators around the world for six weeks of networking and deal-making.
Key Themes Include:
- Resilience & Net Zero: Assessing Global Risks & Implementing Contingency Plans
- Energy Uncertainty: Improving Energy Efficiency & Finding Renewable Sources
- Extreme Weather: Adapting to Frequent Drought and Flooding Events
- Non-Revenue Water: Utilising Predictive Technologies for Leakage Reduction
- Drinking Water: Addressing the Growing PFAS Challenge & Improving Quality
- Wastewater Systems: Treatment Challenges, Stormwater Management & Smart Sewers
- Circular Economy: Investigating the Economic Case for Water Reuse & Resource Recovery
- Regulatory Insights: Incentivising Collaboration, Innovation & Action
- Financing Change: Driving Proactive Investment Activities
We have two keynote speakers confirmed including Sir James Bevan, CEO at the Environment Agency and Patrick Child, Deputy-Director General, DG Environment (ENV) at the European Commission.
- Setting the scene for the summit, Sir James Bevan will deliver the Welcoming Keynote Address to highlight the most pressing challenges facing the global water sector.
- Patrick Child will continue the conversation, addressing the impact and opportunities of those challenges across the European water landscape.
NORDIWA 2023, 5-7 September in Göteborg is the Leading Nordic event for water professionals
Organised by the Finnish Water Association (FIWA), DANVA, Norsk Vann, Svenskt Vatten – and also the Icelandic SAMORKA.
We invite all water professionals with an interest in wastewater, sewerage and climate change mitigation and adaptation to join us at NORDIWA 2023.
We welcome experts and practitioners, managers and operators, city planners, researchers, engineers, advisors and others with an interest in wastewater management, urban drainage and climate adaptation.