Helsinki Chemicals Forum 2022
The core part of the annual conference are the keynotes which are this year delivered by DG GROW Director Schreiber and ECHA Director Van de Zande and the five discussion panels in which there will be an industry speaker in each of them:
- Accelerating chemicals regulation: grouping of chemicals, generic approach to risk management and essential use concept moderated by Chemical Watch
- How to best define and stimulate Safe and Sustainable by Design substances that can replace substances of concern moderated by the European Commission
- The 3Cs concept: Can chemicals risk management be integrated with circularity and climate policy objectives moderated by CEFIC
- How to accelerate the replacement of animal toxicity testing moderated by OECD
- A science policy interface for the sound management of chemicals and waste: “something in it for all” moderated by UNEP
Pls note that each of the panel will also react to the feedback provided by the live and online audience.
- See full program: https://helsinkichemicalsforum.messukeskus.com/programme-2022/
There you will find that the live programme also includes a number of extra activities: a Green Economy Business Summit with Commissioner Breton and former Commissioner Katainen, now president of SITRA; a tour through the Chembio and Pulpaper exhibitions; a networking dinner in the City Hall, the celebrations around 20-years DUCC.
The HCF has successfully established its place as a multi-stakeholder debate venue for businesses, regulators, NGOs, academics and others as a space to understand the bigger picture and go home with an insight into the position of different stakeholders from different parts of the world. HCF is an exceptional opportunity for network and meet experts on chemical regulations from around the globe.
|Event End Date