TG Water conference
VIVAQUA, Siège social – Hoofdzetel Boulevard de l’Imperatrice 17-19, Keizerinlaan 1000 Brussels
Chemical and Biological (CB) Risks to Drinking Water
The ERNCIP network has been established to improve the protection of critical infrastructures in the EU. The European Reference Network for Critical Infrastructure Protection (ERNCIP) therefore works in close cooperation with all types of CIP stakeholders, focusing particularly on the technical protective security solutions.
Drinking Water is one major topic within this network and the Thematic Group “Chemical and Biological Risks to Drinking Water” (TG Water) has elaborated since 2012 several guidelines and numerous reports on security aspects for the drinking water supply.
The upcoming conference will focus on:
- Stressing the subject of security in drinking water supply;
- Providing guidance for a Water Security Plan for utilities;
- Presenting technical support documents;
- Addressing relevant future challenges.
Registration for the conference is free of charge and available at the following link
- Please note that it will be closed once the maximum capacity (~ 80 persons) has been reached.
Conference agenda and further information will be published on this page in due course.
For any inquiries, please contact
|23-03-2020 9:00 am
|Event End Date
|23-03-2020 3:00 pm